By First Class Small Yacht
with Walter Reeves
August 28 – September 7, 2019
Sleepy Slovenia with its towering Julian Alps and mountain lakes is the vibrant springboard for your journey down the Adriatic coast. Join the Georgia Gardener, Walter Reeves, on an 11 day adventure to Slovenia and Croatia. Your journey starts near the shores of Lake Bled. Nestled in the lower Alps, Lake Bled is one the prettiest spots on the planet.
Explore Croatia’s fashionable city of Opatija and the seaside resort of Split before embarking on the newly launched, first class MV My Way yacht. This is small ship cruising at its best! Your journey continues throughout the sunny Dalmatian Islands including a full day in the walled city of Dubrovnik. Open-air markets, ancient seaside towns, Roman ruins, the Julian Alps, Venetian palaces, wine tastings and garden visits await your arrival. Space is limited. This trip was offered in 2018 and sold out quickly!
- With special guest, Walter Reeves, The Georgia Gardener!
- Guided by an Earthbound Expeditions program director
- Two pre-cruise nights on Lake Bled, Slovenia
- One pre-cruise night in Opatija, the elegant Hapsburg seaside resort
- Seven nights cruising on board MV My Way – a luxurious yacht, built 2018
- Transport by private coach
- All breakfasts plus eleven multi-course traditional meals
- All shore excursions guided with knowledgeable local guides
- All gratuities for your Earthbound Expeditions guide
- Alumni discounts applied towards future adventures
12 Days / 11 Nights (when including group flight option)
Pricing: See last page of PDF for ship layout and pricing details
OPTIONAL GROUP AIR
$1,695 on Air France and KLM Royal Dutch Airways
SAVE UP TO $500
Travel alumni save $100.
Pay your final balance by check and save $100.
Early bird discount is valid through March 1, 2019