Hosted by Peter & Kathleen Van de Graaff!
Classical Germany, France, Switzerland & Austria!
December 1 - 10, 2021
You are cordially invited to join Peter and Kathleen Van de Graaff as they host their ninth classical, tailor-made journey with Earthbound Expeditions. This time, we are off to Germany, Austria, Switzerland and France! Stroll through Innsbruck’s charming old town center, adorned with Christmas lights and markets. Enjoy several classical and advent concerts, talks and lectures with like-minded travelers. Sip fine French wines in a medieval Alsatian cellar, and soak up the ambiance of the Swiss & Austrian Alps. Discover the great museums and concert halls of Munich and Strasbourg and dine with the locals. Join Peter and Kathleen for a Festive Winter Waltz! Space is limited.
- Hosted by classical music hosts Peter and Kathleen Van de Graaff
- Multiple classical and advent concerts
- An excursion to the Mad Kings Linderhof Palace and Oberammergau, home to the world-famous passion play
- The merry Christmas markets of Munich, Innsbruck, Lucerne and Strasbourg
- A private tour of the Fine Arts Museum of Munich
- The sumptuous Schloss Nymphenburg in Bavaria
- A cog-wheel train excursion above Innsbruck
- Multi-course local dining
- A wine tasting in a medieval cellar
- Numerous insider walking tours with knowledgeable expert local guides
- The towering gothic cathedral of Strasbourg
- The St. Nicholas and Krampus Festival
- A small group of fellow like-minded travelers who share your passion for art, culture and classical music!
11 Days/ 10 Nights (land)
$ 4,595per person double occupancy $1,175 Single Supplement (waived if a roommate is found)
Optional group flight departs the USA: November 30, 2021
Trip officially begins in Strasbourg: December 1, 2021
Trip ends in Munich: December 10, 2021
Group Flight will be offered from Chicago: TBA by Feb. 1, 2021
Not Included: Gratuities for room service, meals not mentioned, travel insurance, alcoholic beverages and any activities not specifically listed.
SAVE $250: Pay by check and save $150 ⁂ Travel Alumni always save $100